We are looking for a senior analyst who will be responsible for internal project management and research report writing.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Participating in service proposal development.
- Participating in business development by doing research or finding information to help directors prepare service proposals.
- Attending and actively participating in start-up meetings with the client.
- Assuming all of the stages involved in managing a project internally in collaboration with the operations team and including validating the questionnaire’s test link, interviewer training, coordinating field implementation, follow-up and validation of the pre-test, daily project field monitoring, qualitative project follow-up (recruitment, incentives, etc.) and coordinating end of fieldwork stages.
- Analyzing results and writing strategic research reports.
- Coordinating the different departments at each stage of the project (Operations, Coding, Statistics) and informing team members about how current projects are progressing.
- University diploma (Bachelor or Master’s level)
- Preferably, at least five (5) of experience in the job market
- Advanced skills in writing and multi-project management
- A well-developed sense of analytical thinking
- Ability to extrapolate the figures and translate the findings into strategic conclusions
- Ability to clearly communicate instructions regarding project parameters to the various departments involved
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques: segmentation, MaxDiff, factor analysis, multiple regression, conjoint analysis, etc.
- Proficient with computer tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook), SPSS / Stat XP, Sawtooth, etc.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize in order to manage several projects at once
- Good marketing culture