The Senior Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying new business opportunities and initiating contact with new potential clients.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Proactively initiate new business development opportunities.
- Develop and execute strategies to implement lead generation initiatives.
- Developing, negotiating and structuring long-term relationships with clients.
- Creating high-value opportunities through VP and C-level client interactions.
- Execute long and short range sales plans to meet and exceed sales objectives as established by the VP.
- Writing proposals, writing responses to RFPs.
- Sharing new market trends with clients.
- Supporting the Senior Vice President.
- University degree/Bachelor’s degree/Certificate in marketing or other relevant experience.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in sales, preferably in solution sales or in the technology industry.
- Proven sales track record, including prospecting and closing skills.
- New business development expert, with experience taking new technology deals from prospect to close.
- Should have an interest in learning new technology in an evolving industry and an ability to meet aggressive sales metrics.
- Experience in highly competitive markets with a winning attitude and insatiable desire for success.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint (and other design software) and sales-specific software, CRM (Salesforce).
- Market research background, Data, VOC services background, Online Communities background, an asset.