We are looking for Receptionist- Junior Real Estate Law Assistant who is looking to grow with a great company. People skills are paramount to being successful in this role. We are willing to train someone who is bright and ready to learn.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare routine legal documents for real estate files.
- Liaise with clients and other law firms.
- Open files and complete initial work.
- Draft and arrange final reports.
- Manage scheduling for lawyers.
- Answer and transfer all incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system.
- Various clerical duties as required.
- Some experience working in a real estate practice.
- Understanding of real estate related software (Microsoft Office, Teraview, Conveyancer, etc.).
- The ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- Superior organizational skills with specific attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Outstanding client-relation skills.