The Senior Brand Manager will steward the brand, helping to build a connection between our customers and the brand at every touch point. This position leads a team of direct reports and is accountable for brand strategy, brand management, and brand execution.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Partnering with insights to develop a customer-focused brand strategy.
- Understanding, supporting and helping to drive overall business objectives
- Developing an integrated marketing communications plan (print, digital, social, etc), including end-to-end campaign development with defined objectives and KPIs to increase traffic and sales.
- Developing and communicating a clearly defined brand, ensuring internal alignment around the target customer, positioning and value proposition.
- Developing, maintaining and ensuring consistent execution of brand standards.
- Leading the annual planning process for the brand and initiating mid-to-long term brand objectives, strategies and plans based on business dynamics.
- Managing the brand budget, allocating integrated marketing communications spend.
- Translating strategies into tactical initiatives to achieve marketing goals. Developing and implementing consumer communication and brand activation programs in key markets.
- Overseeing the development and execution of all brand initiatives, ensuring consistency across all customer touch points (print, digital, social, collateral, physical environment, etc.).
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing at a leadership level, with a focus on brand marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business /Commerce or equivalent; MBA strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a Multi-channel environment and understanding B2B would be an asset.
- Proven track record of developing and executing comprehensive, innovative and successful brand campaigns.
- Relentlessly challenges the status quo to ensure new ideas are explored
- Has a good creative eye and maintains the highest standards of quality
- Thrives on developing campaigns through the lens of the consumer
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the execution of marketing communications, including the development of annual marketing plans and end-to-end campaign management.
- Proven ability to develop strategic relationships both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work effectively across all business functional areas and levels of an organization to attain goals and drive business results.
- Strong influencer with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead and navigate change in an unstructured environment