The Marketing Manager, Digital Products is responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives to drive sales of Digital Learning products that support music education. This includes all areas of product marketing management, including launch activities, advertising campaigns, collateral, promotions, budgets, and development/ maintenance of product webpages and App Store product pages.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Together with the Director of Marketing, work to maximize revenues and visibility of Digital Learning courses and resources.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing product plans on a multi-platform level.
- Optimize the presence on the (iOS) App Store to increase product visibility, product downloads and purchases/customer conversions.
- Manage product content and regularly monitor and respond to comments and questions.
- Write creative and media briefs and work with partner agencies to oversee creation and deployment of all marketing material in an efficient and timely manner.
- Manage the Digital Learning marketing budget including invoice processing and monthly financials reconciliations.
- Together with the Web Content Manager, ensure product-related web content is on brand and aligned to support all marketing and communications initiatives.
- Liaise with Digital Learning to ensure accuracy in all communications.
- Continuously fine-tune and optimize marketing plans/strategies.
- Monitor the market, conduct research, and report on competitive activities.
- Represent the company at conferences and events as needed.
- 3-5 years’ experience driving profitable growth through digital marketing, preferably online retailing, and with the iOS App store. Content marketing, retargeting, video, display and paid social, SEM and influencer marketing experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Music literacy.
- Experience managing relationships with outside suppliers and internal departments
- College or university degree; major in Marketing is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of the sales and marketing team
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task with several priorities
- Ability to work some weekends and evenings. Travel is sometimes required.