The Marketing & Insights Coordinator is accountable for supporting smooth, coordinated processes between the sales organization and cross-functional departments. Ultimately, the goal is to enable the efficient commercialization of new products, support tight execution of key customer initiatives, and to ensure internal partners follow established practices and processes.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Develop strong, positive, productive relationships with all key, internal business partners.
- Observe and execute solutions that improve the efficiency of the marketing and commercialization team.
- Support the sales team with the tools that enable them to follow-up efficiently.
- Work closely with R&D/product development to support sales with adherence to commercialization processes/timelines.
- Working with VP, Marketing, coordinate presentation materials and meeting minutes, as well as follow-up for sales/marketing as well as Executive Review meetings.
- Build personal knowledge of the industry, category, customer landscape to improve perspective and overall business context.
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must be resourceful, disciplined, collaborative, assertive and incredibly organized.
- A project-management skillset will be a huge asset
- Have an innate ability to prioritize and ask for assistance/input as required.
- A post-secondary education is required.
- Food/Bakery industry experience is seen as an asset.