A great opportunity to work for a dynamic, entrepreneurial leader in the food production industry! In this role, you will be providing general support and assistance to the VP of Marketing and Marketing Product Manager in managing projects, developing and executing marketing plans and corporate strategies, and bringing new products to life.
You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, requiring flexibility, creativity, and the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines. You will have exposure to and need to work with many different company departments and functions, including Sales, R&D, Production, Finance, and more.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Understanding and analyzing market segments, consumer, and industry trends, as well as competitor products and initiatives
- Assisting with the development and management of communications for products and launches including in-store, web and other mediums of communications
- Creation of catalogues, brochures, sell sheets and other direct selling pieces
- Managing the company’s participation in trade and customer shows across Canada and the United States – travel required
- Working with Product Development and Production in creating new products and managing the new product process
- Manage purchase order submission and record keeping
- Maintain and update company websites and other internal assets, including web based sales resources, product photographs, and corporate presentations
- Strong sense of urgency and results oriented, with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve.
- A team player with demonstrated ability to motivate and encourage others. You are independent, self-confident and highly credible to individuals inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to clearly communicate good ideas, both in public forums and in written communication.
- Superior organization skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Previous marketing experience in food and/or bakery environment would be an asset.
- Degree or diploma majoring in Marketing / Business preferred.