We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who believes in the power of music and the importance of a formal music education.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Writing marketing communications content for a variety of vehicles including emails, website, promotional materials, and corporate collateral.
- Tracking/re-ordering marketing collaterals inventory.
- Assisting the Marketing Team in keeping track of key projects
- Assisting with photo editing and graphic design for a variety of marketing communications materials including print collateral, tradeshow materials, newsletters, social media, web banners, etc.
- Supporting Media and Government Outreach initiatives, as required.
- Managing numerous Marketing budgets and ensure that expenses are being allocated to the appropriate departments and are being recorded and submitted for processing in a timely manner.
- Monitoring the market, conducting research, and reporting on competitive activities.
- Representing the company at conferences and events as needed
- Providing marketing support for events (both prior to said event and execution on the day-of said event).
- A college diploma and/or university degree in business or communications.
- One-to-two years’ marketing experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
- Experience with either Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign is required.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- Strong proactivity and ability to manage and problem solve multiple projects.
- Sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Positive attitude and ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- A background in music is an asset.