If you are an individual who enjoys a data driven role, uncovering insights, and developing full end to end marketing solutions – then this role is for you!
This is a key role in the marketing organization, with good upward potential for growth and advancement. This is a great opportunity for an individual with a passion for using data to drive insights and share marketing recommendations.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Analyzing product, customer, and campaign results in order to identify key insights, provide thoughtful recommendations, and present these to stakeholders
- Improving marketing campaign targeting by utilizing advanced analytic techniques.
- Developing analysis and insights to address customer issues including customer retention and claims risk.
- Driving higher marketing results through analysis of marketing tests including AB testing.
- Presenting concise summaries and presentations of analytics for sharing with key business partners.
- Working collaboratively with marketing team to share analytic findings, develop team capabilities, and facilitate discussions to aid in delivery of solutions.
- Developing quality control processes to ensure data integrity is being monitored and problems are being addressed proactively.
- Advising team members and management of approaches that could be utilized to better capitalize on analytics techniques and best practices within the organization.
- Developing and maintaining detailed documentation for key processes.
- Developing and designing self-service reporting solutions.
- Evolving marketing campaign and execution to utilize new technology solutions (Salesforce/BI Tools).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in delivering analytic results in a data-driven organization.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with using Microsoft SQL Server technology
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in delivering analytic results for a marketing or sales team.
- Degree with emphasis in quantitative analysis and computer sciences.
- Experienced in all aspects of marketing campaign execution
- Proven track record in the measurement of offline and online marketing performance
- Excellent Oral and written communications skills.
- Adept at presenting information in a concise and compelling manner.
- Experience with tools including Salesforce and SAS is an asset.