We are looking for an accomplished and experienced Digital Products Manager. He or She must demonstrate strong business acumen by translating technical options into business objectives and measurable communications results. He or She must have a deep understanding of product development, design thinking methodologies, and user experience.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and maintain project plans, develop action plans for issues, track risk mitigation plans, and make recommendations as necessary to advance all digital platforms.
- Manage and provide consultative services and specialized expertise in areas of web usability, customer experience, digital storytelling, and interactive web design.
- Maintain logs to track issues, action items, risks, queries and change management for all digital platforms.
- Manage and report on project metrics including progress, actual dates, and scope.
- Design, develop, and plan for the integration and customer launch of new digital tools and functionality for all digital platforms.
- Create, develop, test, and maintain library of digital assets that can be leveraged across all digital channels.
- Work collaboratively with the vendor to deliver an effective and award-winning platform for customer communications and digital storytelling.
- Review project and project status files for integrity, accuracy and timeliness
- Design, develop or coordinate the use of project facilities, ensuring that technical and physical resources are available to meet digital project requirements.
- Negotiate contracts and contract changes, project change orders, work schedules and requirements, changes as required to meet project objectives.
- Advance the digital conversation with other areas of company in the application of standards, methodologies, architectures, etc.
- Manage and motivate staff and contractors on projects to deliver project methodologies.
- Ensure resources deliver desired results within budget and schedule.
- Negotiate and influence behaviour of vendors and service providers to achieve desired results.
- Communicate and translate brand strategies and direction to staff, contractors, and vendors to align project objectives in achieving goals within the strategy.
- 5-8 years experience leading design and development for large digital projects.
- 5-8 years experience leading successfully integrated teams for large projects.
- Deep understanding of product development, design thinking methodologies, user experience.
- Experience in translating data into design and leveraging strategies to establish direction and strategies.
- Postsecondary degree in design or communications preferred.