We are seeking a highly creative Intermediate Web and Graphic Designer with a true passion for web, design and digital media to create and manage content. We need someone who lives and breathes web and design, has a keen eye for detail, enjoys working in different mediums and formats, and loves working as part of a collaborative team.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the entire marketing web design and development process from beginning to end, from research through to execution.
- Create, update, troubleshoot, and maintain all marketing-related websites and landing pages.
- Provide creative and technical guidance and expertise on web-based projects.
- Analyze and improve web performance by continuously asking why specific designs or modules convert (or don’t convert).
- Contribute to marketing strategies and tactics as they relate to digital content.
- Plan, design, and develop graphic content for digital and print collateral according to design best practices, principles and corporate brand guidelines.
- Provide guidance on corporate identity and branding, while also curating brand guidelines library.
- Create concepts, designs and content that resonates with customers and drives action in a B2B environment.
- 3+ years in a web and graphic design role.
- Proficiency in Sketch and the Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong hand-coding skills (HTML, CSS) along with advanced conceptual and design skills.
- Experience with WordPress, and FTP software.
- Knowledge of web design best practices, including page optimization and responsive design.
- Knowledge of Responsive Design and current best practices.
- Basic knowledge of Jekyll, LESS, AWS.
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular/React.
- Creative flair with meticulous attention to design and detail.
- Ability to create and manage designs from concept through production and delivery.
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to complete projects to a high standard within agreed timeframes.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as well as manage multiple projects is essential.