We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO at a leading Technology Service Provider in Toronto.
The ideal candidate should have experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, and must be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This individual must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small business with diverse programs.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Updating and maintaining the CEO’s Calendar while providing him with the necessary information to prepare for each meeting and follow-up on previous meetings.
- Supporting the CEO’s business activities by proactively contacting existing and new clients.
- Preparing presentation documents and research including client program mapping.
- Completing special projects as required.
- Updating, co-ordinating and maintaining the company website as required.
- Maintaining equipment inventory.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant capacity
- Familiar with Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Outlook, and Excel, and ability to trouble shoot through other hardware/software as needed
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to liaise with all levels of an organization and to use strong network skills to achieve results and obtain information required.
- Support experience in a professional services, sales or marketing environment is an asset
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
- Highly resourceful, proactive and forward thinking
- Strong self-starter, able to effectively prioritize key tasks and deliverables with limited day-to-day direction.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidence and discretion