The District Manager will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and experience in all stores in their district (10-12 stores). He or She must have strong operational skills in a customer-service environment with a special focus on sales.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Constantly reviewing store environments and key business drivers within the district to identify and resolve problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Providing coaching and direction that challenges and inspires store managers to take action and achieve business results.
- Regularly utilizing management information tools and analyzing financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in district performance; proactively manage and balance district-wide key levers contributing to controllable costs.
- Demonstrating effective management principles and practices to create and maintain a successful team of store managers, resulting in an environment where all team players are valued and respected.
- Managing district-wide store management team by regularly conducting performance reviews, providing feedback and coaching, and setting challenging goals to improve team performance.
- Making succession planning and recruitment decisions for branch managers, assistant store managers, and high profile customer service representatives.
- Bachelors’ Degree or College Diploma (strongly desired)
- Minimum 3-5 Years Retail management experience with progressive responsibilities in a multi-unit environment.
- Proven experience analyzing financial reports, developing and meeting/exceeding operational and fiscal plans and targets.
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced multi-unit retail business environment (financial services, a definite asset).
- Ability to independently manage the overall operations of multiple stores.
- Knowledge of retail financial service industry operations a definite asset.
- Superior organization and planning skills.
- Supervisory and Team building skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.