We are seeking a driven and curious leader to help build our digital marketing and consumer engagement (CRM) programs. We are embarking on a journey to transform how we attract, communicate, activate, celebrate and grow our online community into loyal customers. As the Director, you will need a proven track record in leading CRM, website, eCommerce, loyalty and social media teams and will champion the implementation of the tools, platforms, processes and marketing needed to drive retail success.
Success will be measured by the successful implementation of tools and process, creative and effective marketing programs, and revenue impact.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Leveraging consumer insights, data analytics and database management to fuel innovative marketing and sales strategies, drive marketing effectiveness and gain an in-depth understanding of the behaviour and trends of our consumers.
- Responsible for helping to develop competitive, CRM capabilities.
- Leading the digital marketing capabilities, share actionable insights/best practices, guide customer data technology and loyalty program investments and oversee the national website, eCommerce, social media and retail payment programs.
- Responsible for the leadership and the professional development of four direct reports, providing leadership and promoting open communications and ongoing learning and development.
- Inspiring and engaging the team & agencies to ensure executional excellence at retail in brand retail standards, asset management and consumer presentation.
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Data, Marketing or related equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7-10 years of related experience leading a CRM program and strong understanding of CRM principles in a retail environment, with 3-5 years of that experience in a supervisory position.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail, negotiation, and customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs.
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities.
- French is an asset.