This individual will be responsible for providing leadership for the Creative Team in order to drive, elevate, and evolve brands through compelling experience, messaging, and design. The Creative Director guides and develops the conception and execution of campaigns and overall creative direction for all channels.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Strategically aligning creative concepts and interactive design with marketing strategies and overall brand direction.
- Delivering creative solutions and a compelling design and brand voice that communicate clearly and cut through in the marketplace
- Overseeing design and execution of creative
- Leading development and presentation of creative for strategy and other large-scale campaigns
- Participating in the ideation, presentation, refinement and execution of content creation
- Directing leadership and supervision for a staff of designers and copywriters.
- Staying abreast of technological innovations in digital and graphic design across all channels.
- Being a collaborative partner across the leadership team
- Being a culture and community builder across the organization
- Educating key clients on creative design, brand experience, process, etc. – inspiring and enrolling folks
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Content Strategy or related field.
- 10-15+ years of design/creative experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- 5+ years as Creative Director
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, and MS Office Suite programs
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic campaigns that hit marketing objectives
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- An inspiring leader, able to create a collaborative environment, unlocking the individual and collective talent.
- Experience with video direction and production a plus.