The Content Marketing Specialist is a creative, passionate and detailed storyteller/writer. He or she must be able to transform complex subject matter into compelling and clear language that will resonate with, engage, and educate prospective clients.
This role requires the mindset of a brand publisher: create the content our audience is looking for and then optimize the path to conversion. The Content Marketing Specialist will play a key role in planning, developing, and implementing the content marketing strategy. Their main goal will be to significantly increase brand awareness and client and asset growth.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with other key members of the marketing team to develop concepts that will help shape the strategic marketing campaigns across multiple channels (corporate website, dedicated landing pages, emails, e-books, editorials, blog posts, podcasts, social, etc.)
- Support lead generation and marketing programs with content designed to increase market and revenue share.
- Interview subject matter experts to better understand buyer persona, product and service capabilities, and value proposition in order to develop targeted messaging across multiple channels.
- Help craft and manage the content marketing strategy and editorial calendar to integrate with the greater marketing campaigns.
- Analyze the weekly and monthly program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content mix, frequency, etc. in order to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
- Work with other members of the creative team (designers and developers) to bring the content to life and ensure that the value proposition and story is clearly understood by the consumer.
- Bachelor’s or Diploma in English, Communications, Marketing/Digital Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience writing clear, persuasive copy/content (short-form and long-form) for a wide array of channels (web, print, email, social, etc.) and audiences (B2C and B2B).
- A keen interest and knowledge of the Stockmarket and FinTech.
- Financial services, preferably investments, industry experience.
- Solid understanding of SEO principles, digital marketing and lead generation strategies.
- Effective relationship building skills with the ability to work well at all levels of an organization and interact confidently with senior management.
- Impeccable grammar.
- Strategic thinker and creative writer.
- Self-motivated individual who is not afraid to bring new ideas to the table.
- An asset: Proficient in French, Mandarin or Cantonese.