A Client Manager leads and facilitates the development of an appropriate win strategy vs. account strategy including tactics for execution on the most strategic new logo accounts. The Pursuit Client Manager will have their own territory and work both with specialists and independently.
We are looking to hire a Client Manager both in Toronto and Montreal.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and manage a new business territory – evaluating the account base and the competitive presence.
- Participate in key client meetings to qualify, scope and support the sale of major opportunities.
- Act as lead for key client meetings, presentations or oral pitches and RFP process.
- Consult as a subject matter expert, presenting the value proposition to executive level decision makers.
- Foster and maintain cross-functional relationships with management, peers, support personnel, and clients.
- Grow profitable revenue through non-user establishments.
- A proven track record in significant/complex consultative services-led sales engagements and multiparty negotiations with partners and clients.
- Significant experience in proactively engaging Senior Executive level within client organizations.
- Experience developing and executing business strategies to substantially increase account growth and revenues.
- Highly skilled Customer-focused sales leader.
- Ability to negotiate on all aspects of a contract.
- Capable of advising on Solution/Technical requirements.