The Business Development Executive has responsibility for selling our services within assigned accounts by leveraging company resources, technology, products and business process expertise to meet identified customer business requirements
- Establish an effective business relationship with senior executives and key decision-makers.
- Develop a detailed understanding of customers’ strategic business objectives.
- Develop a detailed understanding of customers’ internal functional operations, identifying areas of operational productivity.
- Leveraging of Xerox resources, technology, products and business processes to meet customers’ operational productivity requirements.
- Development of Business Cases
- Engagement and coordination of cross-functional team (including Sales, Service, Administration, Operations, Contracts & Pricing, Legal and Human Resources) to ensure faultless implementation of solutions.
- Attainment of individual objectives and business results.
- University degree or equivalent education.
- Minimum 8 years sales and business development experience with a focus on enterprise level clients.
- Proven success in generating large account sales of multi-year, managed services contracts.
- Consistent performance at or above sales targets.
- Proven success in generating new client relationships and sales leads.
- Demonstrated success consulting to Senior Leadership Team members within prospective client companies.
- Demonstrated success selling solutions using business case methodologies.
- Demonstrated engagement and leveraging of BGU / Sales Ops support resources.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, organizing and communications skills.
- Demonstrated superior business acumen to achieve profitable long term client engagements.