The ideal candidate will work as part of the M&A Integration group. He or she will work as part of a team; recommending, organizing, planning and managing projects and/or programs to effectively integrate business operations, achieve and monitor post acquisitions results with respect to all business functions, and help develop overall transition strategy and analysis. He or she will have the opportunity to work directly with management during the initial phases after an acquisition.
The AVP will focus on planning and executing integration strategies that ensure a smooth transition of newly acquired operations. He or she will work with the Integration Management Office (IMO) team to spearhead analytical support and develop work processes, using measurement and monitoring tools to guide post-acquisition efforts for determining success of the integration process. The AVP will have critical interaction with key members of the Corporate operational teams and will be required to drive the process forward to help achieve the strategic plans of the company.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in managing the IMOs strategic initiatives.
- Work with IMO team to identify end-to-end integration needs for new acquisitions.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute integration strategies for newly acquired entities.
- Work with and organize a team of cross functional resources to efficiently and effectively integrate acquisitions into operations.
- Prepare communications and documents to deliver process and structure to new acquisitions.
- Assign and track integration tasks and performance to plan.
- Develop, track and report on business KPIs.
- With M&A: Review and track pipeline of new acquisitions
- With IMO Leadership: Push integration initiatives to track against project timelines and ensure all new acquisitions are fully integrated.
- Experience in the operational integration of mergers & acquisitions.
- Highly skilled in project management, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, process driven, and highly organized.
- Positive attitude and team player with the ability to self-motivate.
- High level of integrity and strict adherence to protecting confidential information.
- Good organizational and planning skills, with a proven ability to manage time well in a fast-paced, ever-changing, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint,