We are seeking an AdWords Account Manager for a leading Digital Agency.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Build, manage, & optimize Google AdWords accounts ensuring that all deliverables are presented on time and of a high quality.
- Lead the translation of client briefs into innovative digital strategies that excite clients and exceed their objectives.
- Ensure the smooth launch of campaigns and the continual improvement of performance; overseeing optimization and devising a structured test & learn strategy.
- Keyword research & analysis.
- Analyze metrics, draw conclusions from data, and create summary reports for presentations.
- Ad copy writing & budget tracking.
- Consistently monitor campaigns.
- Regularly communicate with clients, discussing account performance and strategy.
- 3+ years of paid Google AdWords experience.
- Proficient knowledge in the following platforms: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google AdWords Editor, Microsoft AdCenter.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Possesses in-depth understanding of PPC campaign management and optimization practices.
- A natural affinity with numbers.
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills as you will be required to sell, provide support, troubleshoot, and analyze campaign performance in real-time with customers.