We are looking for an administrative assistant to work at a growing cryptocurrency exchange company.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- updating and maintaining the shared company calendar, including booking of boardroom and shared space.
- providing co-founders and managing partners the necessary information needed to prepare for each meeting and follow up on previous meetings as required.
- managing, updating, and maintaining all company contracts and records.
- tracking and organizing all company internal and external invoices/receipts.
- previous experience in a business administration role.
- familiar with G-Suite and Microsoft applications
- superior communication skills, both written and oral,
- the ability to liaise with all levels of an organization and to use strong network skills to achieve results and obtain information.
- support experience in financial services, sales, or marketing is an asset.
- experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes.
- highly resourceful, proactive, and forward-thinking.
- ability to maintain a high level of confidence and discretion.