We are looking for educated, well rounded, entrepreneurial and ambitious candidates. Our employees are passionate about developing strategic interpersonal relationships, learning how to run their own campaigns in the media world, and looking for growth opportunities in a uniquely rewarding environment. Our Project Managers work hard and play hard in our unique and vibrant company culture.
Be responsible for an entire cross media campaign that will be launched as a national digital site and anchored by a full section in one of our print partners.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- As a content manager: you are in charge of creating unique engaging content that advertisers want to align with and readers want to read. Can you come up with the unique ideas the industry is lacking?
- As a sales manager: you will be responsible for selling advertising space within each campaign. This is no regular AD sales job – you will perform concept selling and develop relationships with Canada’s largest companies and influential leaders.
- As a distribution manager: you are in charge of finding key venues of distribution for the print product, and leveraging key relationships for distribution of our digital site.
- Every day you are: educating your clients on the company’s concept, and the impact we’re having on consumers and businesses currently, and how we make clients more successful with the most effective digital and print advertising opportunities available.
- A university degree
- Exceptional phone skills and professionalism
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and a passion for what we are doing as a company
- Target and KPI oriented – looking to overachieve
- Career interests lie in entrepreneurship, sales, marketing, media