The Account Executive will focus on selling a Portfolio Management service and Pooled Fund offerings to prospective clients. These prospects mostly come from inquiries to the company’s website; from subscribers to their paid investment publications; and from referrals by current clients (no cold-calling). The new Account Executive will also maintain and strengthen existing client relationships and provide sales analysis for the department.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Explain our investing approach to prospective clients.
- Assist with departmental administrative work and perform marketing and sales analysis.
- Initiate and maintain contact with existing clients to improve our connection with them and engender loyalty, spur referrals and account top-ups from existing clients, and improve client retention.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (required)
- Wealth management sales experience (preferred)
- University Degree
- Completion of (or enrolment in) the CFA program (preferred)
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Presentation skills a plus
- Detail oriented, thorough and organized
- Personable – able to meet new people and win them over
- Dynamic, self-motivated & articulate