The Account Executive will work on uncovering sales opportunities through both digital agencies as well as direct advertisers. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of digital media with a focus on emerging platforms.
- Drive revenue by connecting with customers and building opportunities that will make all parties more successful
- Develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts
- Leverage your skills and customers’ experience to continually evolve product and the sales process
- Leverage relationships and create new ones to set up meetings and presentations with digital agencies, direct brand advertisers, and potential strategic partners.
- Generate new leads by making cold calls and prospecting new business opportunities
- Constantly challenge status quo; developing new verticals, approaches or potential product offerings, and constant industry and competitive positioning review for emerging opportunities
- Adapt, develop, and deliver client presentations (competitive analysis, overviews, etc.)
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Digital and/or social media sales experience
- Experience and understanding of emerging trends in content marketing.
- Proven outstanding results in achieving revenue goals
- Established industry relationships on client and agency side
- Thorough understanding of digital and social media
- Keen interest in emerging platforms
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Team player
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint and/or Google Docs
- Post-secondary degree or commensurate experience