We are looking to add a new Account Director, XM to a growing team. He or She will report directly to the president and CEO. The ideal candidate is solution-oriented, always thinking about their business unit, and will play a major role in growing a dynamic team. We need a strategic, confident, and energetic leader for a team with a proven track record in client service.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the primary or senior contact for clients.
- Develop and oversee account teams’ performance:
- ensure quality work
- implement efficient processes
- ensure that client requests are handled in a timely fashion
- Budget planning, forecasting and management.
- Manage client relationships, provide strategic counsel, and ensure ongoing results.
- Internal team project management including input and execution of deliverables.
- Field event execution as required.
- Manage, mentor, and grow a team of 12+ people.
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with the agency values and require direct reports to do the same.
- Lead by example; demonstrate strong work ethic, creative abilities and industry expertise.
- Assist with new business development and organic client growth.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as an XM/Event specialist; agency experience required.
- Creative and strategic with demonstrated success in client account management.
- Ability to manage and mentor a team.
- Proven experience in developing comprehensive XM strategies and leading a small team of talented professionals to create an ownership mentality.
- Resourceful and positive team player with a can-do attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Not afraid to get hands dirty and support a team.